- In the shopping cart you can see which products you have ordered, the number and the total amount of these products.
- You can select a shipping method.
- In the shopping cart you can still change or delete the quantities of the products.
- If everything is to your liking, click on checkout.
- Fill in your invoice and shipping details, e-mail address, etc. We need this information to ensure that the shipment runs smoothly.
- Your data will only be used by us. In case of incorrect information, we cannot send your order, so check it carefully!
- The prices stated on the website are in euros, including VAT and excluding shipping costs.
- You can pay in 2 ways: (1) PayPal is a secure payment system for online and mobile payments between individuals, online sellers and webshops. To pay, only an e-mail address is required. Payments can be made from a bank account, credit card or from money received in the PayPal account. Money can also be transferred to your own bank account. (2) Bank transfer
- You must pay the total amount of the order to Sferio in advance before we can pay the delivery.
- The order confirmation contains the account number on which you can pay the total amount.
- Please mention your order number when paying.
Sferio only delivers in Belgium and supports 3 types of delivery :
1. Free home delivery, exclusively in Diksmuide and Ostend and this after consultation
2. Shipping via b-post
3. Shipping via Kiala
When Sferio has received the amount of your order, the items can be sent. Sferio strives to deliver within 1-4 working days (excluding public holidays or indicated leave days where no delivery is made) after receipt of payment.
Delay in delivery does not entitle you to dissolve the purchase or to compensation. If the items are shipped, the buyer will be notified by e-mail.
Shipping is only possible within Belgium. At checkout, the shipping costs will be displayed. The items will be shipped via the chosen delivery method.
If the items do not meet your wishes, you can return the order in consultation with Sferio . The costs for the return are then entirely at your own expense. When the order has been returned, we will refund your money as soon as possible.
The items must be returned undamaged and unused within 5 working days.
Right of withdrawal (formerly right of renunciation or right of return)
The consumer has the right to inform the company that he renounces the purchase
without payment of a fine and without giving a reason, within (14) fourteen calendar days
from the day following the delivery of the good or the conclusion of the service agreement.
If the consumer wishes to exercise his right to cancel the purchase, he must contact us
within 14 days of receipt of his goods, notify him in writing .
(The buyer is responsible for the transport of the returned goods.
Only undamaged goods, in the original packaging, will be considered.)
The liability of Sferio towards the buyer can never exceed the purchase value of the delivered item and is limited to € 50.00 per incident. Sferio is not liable for loss during shipment via b-post or Kiala. The products are packaged in such a way that damage is virtually impossible.
Sferio selects products of a sustainable quality. No rights can be derived from the images. Prices are subject to change. If the buyer is not satisfied despite this, the buyer is requested to contact email@example.com to discuss the problem and to come to an agreement.
Sferio is not obliged to fulfil any obligation towards the buyer if it is prevented from doing so by force majeure. Force majeure is in any case understood to mean serious operational disruptions at Sferio and transport stagnation. In the event of force majeure, Sferio is never obliged to pay any compensation. If the buyer does not (timely or properly) fulfil his payment obligation under the agreement, Sferio has the right to suspend all its current obligations towards the buyer.
Sferio does not pass on personal data to third parties without the permission of the buyer. Sferio uses the data for the purpose of processing the orders.